Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich recipes - All of your favourite eating places have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you will typically buy and luxuriate in. brad's hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich A few of these may even develop into your favorite dishes. What if you happen to might make these dishes within the comfort of your personal house for less than a small fraction of the restaurant value?
You can cook Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich
- Prepare 2 lbs pork shoulder roast.
- You need 1 small can crushed pineapple.
- It's 2 tbsp red wine vinegar.
- It's Smoked paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- It's 1 sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 2 bottles sweet baby Ray's Hawaiian bbq sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 fresh pineapple, skin, core, and slice.
- Prepare 8 oz. Sliced smoked gouda.
- It's 8 Hawaiian buns.
Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich instructions
- Add pork, crushed pineapple, onion, and vinegar to a crockpot. Sprinkle liberally with spices. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hrs. Until it becomes tender and easily pulls..
- Pull pork in crockpot and add mustard and bbq sauce. Continue on high until heated through..
- Pre heat and clean your grill..
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Grill until you get good char lines on one side. Flip and place cheese on grilled side. Grill until cheese melts and pineapple is sizzling hot..
- While cheese is melting toast buns on grill. Plate bottom bun. Then pork. Top with pineapple ring. Then top bun. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Brad's Hawaiian bbq pulled pork sandwich - Read Also Recipes