Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they wish to. pulled bbq pork in a crock pot Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you may see why ready meals have turn out to be very talked-about.After a very busy day on the office it is so much easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to arrange a meal utilizing contemporary ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply would not appear worth it - all you wish to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
Delicious pulled pork will be waiting for you when you come home. Variations on this Crock Pot Pulled Pork recipe: Mix up the liquid and try a can of soda — try Cranberry Ginger Ale, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Dr I was thinking I could pour the BBQ sauce over the pork in the morning and take the crock pot with me to the party and plug it in long enough to heat through. This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something from a BBQ restaurant.
You can have Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot
- It's 2 1/2 lb pork butt.
- Prepare 1 large yellow onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup ground cumin.
- It's 1 tbsp cracked pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp celery seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp caraway.
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt.
- You need 1 1/2 oz smoked tabasco.
- You need 20 oz your favorite bbq sauce.
The bbq pulled pork just falls apart! Crockpot pulled pork I love the combination of the savory and sweet coming together for a hearty meal. There are so many recipes for pulled. Smothered with your favorite BBQ sauce ever.
Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot step by step
- Mix all the dry spices in a mixing bowl and rub all over the pork..
- Stab the pork with a steak knife a few times..
- Slice the onion and line the bottom of the crock pot. The left over spices dump on top of the onion..
- Place the pork on top of the onion, cover the pot and cook on low for 7 hours..
- After its done cooking add the Tabasco and the bbq sauce and pull the pork apart. Mix well and cover it back up to cook for another 20 minutes..
- Uncover and serve..
Pulled BBQ pork in a crock pot - The instant pot takes care of all the hard work and all the time, infusing all the pretty good. but not the best pulled pork in the world. I ate it in a sandwich and later in the week made nachos using cheddar cheese+black beans. This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something from a BBQ restaurant. The bbq pulled pork just falls apart! Unbelievable pulled pork recipe that's made in an Instant Pot and mixed with homemade BBQ sauce. Read Also Recipes