Pulled pork tortilla soup recipes - In the event you were to buy pulled pork tortilla soup an e-book you can print recipes as you need them. It can be very environment friendly this fashion as you will have a simple to comply with recipe in front of you and also you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or losing them as you'll be able to print an extra copy for every time it's a must to.
Tonight I decided to make Pulled Pork Tortilla Soup out of the leftovers. I didn't think to take pictures until the soup was done, so not quite a step-by-step. But you can also make this with other leftovers, like chicken.
You can have Pulled pork tortilla soup using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pulled pork tortilla soup
- Prepare 2 cups smoked pulled pork.
- It's 2 cups chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) lager beer.
- Prepare 1 small white onion.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup corn.
- Prepare 1 can black beans.
- You need 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, crushed or pulsed in a blender.
- It's 2 tsp chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin.
- Prepare 1 jalapeno, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp butter.
- You need 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- It's 1 tbsp corn flour or masa mix.
- It's Garnish.
- You need Sour cream.
- It's Colby Jack, shredded.
- You need Cilantro.
- It's strips Fried corn tortilla.
- You need slices Avocado.
- Prepare Fresh squeezed lime.
This soup evolved on a whim one day when I had lunch plans with a friend and promised to take over a taco spread using leftover Pork Carnitas (I even. Try these pulled pork tacos made with slow cooker Mexican pulled pork! The pork is rubbed with spices, slow-cooked, shredded and served with tortillas in tacos or burritos. Serve this pork soup with tortilla chips at the bottom of the bowls.
Pulled pork tortilla soup instructions
- Heat butter and oil in a pot. add onion and jalapeno to soften. Add garlic and cook another couple minutes..
- Stir in drained beans, corn, chili powder and cumin. Add tomatoes, beer, stock and pulled pork..
- Add corn flour and bring to simmer. Cook for about another 20 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnish.
Pulled pork tortilla soup - MORE+ LESS Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup. Red chile and pork come together with hominy to warm your belly and your palate. Serve with tortillas or corn bread. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. Whether you prefer your meat mild or spicy on a plate, sandwiched between buns with coleslaw, or piled into flour tortillas, there's no doubt that it makes a. Read Also Recipes