Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipes - The reality is it is potential to arrange mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides made from fresh components in a short time. Salad is a prime instance. All you want is some recent substances, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which can improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does would not do much for you.Another quick meal is stir fry. It is potential to purchase recent stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
Served on tater tots, topped with chili & Queso. Mike D's BBQ is a line of signature BBQ sauces and award winning seasonings. I've ordered from Mike before and NEVER been disappointed.
You can cook Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides
- Prepare ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- You need 6 LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup Sugar.
- It's 1/2 Cup Salt.
- You need as needed Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- It's 2 LG Ziplock Bags.
- Prepare ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need 4 Bottles Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- You need ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- It's as needed Water.
- It's 12 LG Ears Corn [shucked - boil 6 ears at a time].
- It's 1 Cup Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 Cube Butter.
- You need ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- You need 1 (3 Pound) Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- You need 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- It's 4 Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 1 LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 3 (14 oz) Cans Beef Stock.
- It's 2 LG Jalapeños [minced].
- You need 4 Drops Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Prepare 12 LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- Prepare as needed Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- Prepare as needed Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed Dill Pickle Slices.
- Prepare as needed Tomato Slices.
- Prepare as needed Cole Slaw.
- It's as needed Lettuce.
- Prepare ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- Prepare 2 (1 Pound) Cans Pinto Beans.
- It's 1/2 Cup White Onions [minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- It's 4 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- You need 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard.
Get the big mike's bbq to go app on your iphone and make ordering a snap! Dry rubbed and smoked, choice of slaw. Signature line of Sauces and award winning Joe whips up an incredible whole chicken in a ceramic pot. Don't miss this show which will have you.
Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides instructions
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 - add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet - beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right - BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time - sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides - After the loss of his head. Check out Mike's BBQ House menu. What comes with two sides, toast and a good ole' helping of mouth-watering ribs, tips, pulled pork, pork loins or chicken? Award Winning BBQ Sauces and Dry Rubs including a World Champion! 📺 Star on @discovery Channel's #IQuit www.onelinkup.co/Mikedsbbq. mike eds-bbq-chicken-sauce nutrition facts and nutritional information. Memphis Mike's BBQ catering service can bring mouth watering BBQ to your birthday party, wedding, corporate event, or any other special event. Read Also Recipes