Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza recipes - Whether you browse rob's slappin' bbq pork pizza recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback guide, or an internet subscription to a recipe website, one can find that there are many resources on the web which will enable you to study high secret recipes at this time. The best way to find online cooking guides on the web is to use review websites, they might help you make a decision on which product you would like to buy while at the similar time offering you with detailed reviews.
I'll be sure to add jalapenos next time! I also love adding a bit of smoked cheese to it, it really ups the BBQ level lol. Phil's Slappin Pork BBQ, King Ferry, New York.
You can cook Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza
- You need 1 batch of Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce (See my recipe).
- You need 1 10 oz Container of Unsauced Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
- You need 1 box Macaroni & Cheese.
- You need 1 pizza dough (either store bought or made with bread machine).
- You need 1 bag Mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 can pizza sauce.
Full service bbq catering planning and catering service for drop off or on site. This pizza is a copycat version of one we had at Regina Pizzeria in Boston. I think it might be our most favorite pizza ever: BBQ pulled pork, roasted chiles, caramelized onions, and a couple different kinds of cheeses. This pizza from The Firehouse Kitchen strikes the perfect blend of sweet and spicy with its savory pork barbecue topping.
Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza instructions
- Brown pizza dough at 350 for 5-10 minutes, just enough to brown the top of the crust.
- Mix 1 can of Pizza sauce & Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce, then spread over the pizza crust (this is the pizza sauce).
- Top pizza with pulled pork* & macaroni cheese (already made).
- Top pizza with Mozzerella cheese.
- Bake pizza at 350 for 15 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden brown and crust is brown on the bottom..
- *Note: Pulled pork can also be marinated in the BBQ sauce for atleast 6-8 hours before making the pizza if you would like, if so, use only half of the BBQ made from Rob's Slappin' BBQ Sauce recipe..
Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza - Top pizza dough with BBQ sauce. Top with cooked and diced roast pork. BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza is so quick and easy to make and perfect for busy nights! Chelsea from chelseasmessyapron.com with a delicious Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza. But this one is made the EASY way with tons of shortcuts! Read Also Recipes