Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF recipes - Whichever you select, whether or not you want restaurant type meals, vickys homemade pulled pork burgers, gf df ef sf nf Chinese meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you possibly can guarantee that you will discover a cooking recipe guide on the web that can assist you to make the dishes you need. With the useful guides available on the web you will discover recipe substances at a glance and buy them out of your native grocery store for cut price costs.
You can cook Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF
- It's Burger Patties.
- You need 650 grams minced pork.
- It's 120 grams dry, pre-cooked pulled pork, see my recipe link below.
- You need 1 large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp dry barbecue seasoning from recipe below.
- You need 60 ml barbecue sauce, your own favourite or from my recipe below.
- You need 1 tsp worcestershire sauce, gluten-free recipe attached below.
- Prepare Dry Barbeque Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp low-sodium salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare Simple Barbeque Sauce.
- Prepare 160 ml tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 80 ml apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 120 grams brown sugar.
Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Make sure you drain your pulled pork so it's not soaking in juices. I leave it overnight in a lidded dish in the fridge to dry it out a little, or your patties won't bind well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343259-vickys-slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork.
- Mix the dry barbeque seasoning together. You'll have some leftover for another day, store in an old seasoning jar or small lidded container.
- In another bowl, stir together the barbeque sauce ingredients. You'll have some leftover to top the finished burgers with.
- Combine the minced pork, pulled pork, 1 & 1/2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and the chopped onion in a large bowl.
- Add the barbeque sauce amount in the ingredient list and the worcestershire sauce and knead in to bind the mixture https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Form a small meatball sized patty with some of the mixture. This is your taste tester! Grill it until cooked through and use it to adjust the seasonings. You may want to add another teaspoon of the seasoning blend, or add extra cayenne.
- Split the rest of the mixture into 8 equal balls. Form them into burger patties. I use my trusty burger press so they're all even.
- At this point you can separate them with parchment discs and freeze them in ziplock bags if you like. Defrost before grilling and preheat the grill / broiler to medium.
- Grill / broil the patties under a medium heat for 20 minutes, turning regularly until cooked through.
- Drain on kitchen paper then build your burger. I like to use a plain slightly toasted bun then just top them with extra barbeque sauce and coleslaw, served on the side my sweetcorn relish, potato wedges, baked beans and a garden salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339728-vickys-garlic-and-sesame-potato-wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365605-vickys-sweetcorn-relish-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Great if you enjoy both pulled pork and burgers and can't decide which to have!.
Vickys Homemade Pulled Pork Burgers, GF DF EF SF NF - Read Also Recipes