Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipes - All of your favourite eating places have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically buy and luxuriate in. vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf A few of these may even turn out to be your favourite dishes. What in case you might make these dishes within the comfort of your individual home for under a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
You can have Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1350 grams trimmed pork shoulder (around 3lbs).
- It's 160 ml tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 80 ml apple cider vinegar.
- You need 120 grams brown sugar (a packed half cup).
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika.
- It's 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tbsp onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce, recipe link below.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- It's 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional).
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and other flavourings, herbs & spices together. Adjust the seasoning to taste, you may want to add more sugar, garlic or cayenne, the flavour will be mellowed after cooking so bear this in mind https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the pork shoulder in a slow cooker / crockpot or casserole dish and pour the sauce mixture over it.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using an oven put it on it's lowest setting for 8 - 10 hours.
- Take the pork out carefully as it will be tender and falling apart. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork meat.
- Put the pulled pork back into the sauce and warm through before serving.
- This is enough to serve 8 - 10 pulled pork sandwiches, feel free to top with your favourite BBQ sauce. You could use my BBQ sauce ingredients in the same quantities as listed above and just bring them to a simmer in a small pan. The sauce in the slow cooker gets watered down with the pork juices but in the pan you'll end up with a thicker version.
Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF - Read Also Recipes