Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache recipes - The truth is it's doable to arrange biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache made out of recent substances very quickly. Salad is a chief instance. All you need is a few recent components, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings around which may improve a boring plate of greens if the thought of all that green stuff does does not do much for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It is attainable to purchase recent stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to stomach in 15 minutes.
You can cook Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache
- It's 1 cup Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Milk.
- It's 40 g melted Butter.
- It's Chocolate Ganache.
- You need 80 g (1/2 cup) coarsely chopped Dark Chocolate OR Dark Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/3 cup Thickened Cream.
Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache instructions
- Combine Plain Flour, Sugar and Salt in a bowl. Add Milk and melted Butter, and knead to form a stiff dough. Wrap with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 30 minutes..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about 4-5mm thin. Then cut into sticks 4-5mm in width. *Note: I recommend to make the sticks about 10-12cm long. Longer sticks need to be slightly thicker..
- Line a large baking tray (OR 2 baking trays) with baking paper, spread the sticks, try to place them straight, and bake in the pre-heated oven at 170℃ for 12 to 15 minutes OR until golden. Cool completely on a wired rack..
- To make Chocolate Ganache, place Dark Chocolate and Cream in a heat-proof bowl, and warm in the microwave. It takes 30 seconds using my 1100W microwave. Then mix well until Chocolate melts..
Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache - Read Also Recipes