Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans recipes - That is an understandable method to eating an evening mrs. bell's bake beans, particularly if you reside alone or along with your partner. I guess most people balance their eating habits between ready meals and cooking type scratch, but what if you happen to begin to eat too many prepared meals? Is that going to be beneficial to your long run well being?The primary causes folks tend to eat prepared meals is to save cash and to avoid wasting time, however what if these issues may very well be achieved and, if you're a non cook dinner, you possibly can be taught a new skill on the time similar? Would that make you're feeling extra like making ready your own meals?
You can have Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans
- It's 2 can of bake beans of your choice.(28 oz cans). Note: if they aren't BBQ flavored already just add 1/2 or so of your choice of BBQ sauce (I like the maple or smoked with pulled pork).
- You need 1 I like the maple flavored or the smokey beans with pulled pork already in them).
- You need 2 tbsp honey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- You need 1 packages Polish sausage cut up in small bites.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- It's 1 lb ground beef (or pulled pork whatever your tasted).
- You need 1/2 of an onion cut up thin.
- You need 1/2 BBQ sauce optional.
Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans instructions
- Place your bacon on a baking sheet and cook in your oven at 375 for about 15mins..
- As your bacon is cooking put your ground beef on to brown... After draining the beef throw in your onion to cook..
- Place your cut up sausage in a skillet and cook till brown good. After it's finished cooking place on some paper towels on a plate to drain..
- Don't forget about your bacon.. place on some paper towels also to drain and cool. Crumble bacon up..
- To your ground beef add your cans of beans,brown sugar, honey, sausage, bacon. Mix well and throw it in a BIG casserole dish or a cake pan and cook for another 20 mins in oven at 350..
Mrs. Bell's Bake Beans - Read Also Recipes