Canning Homemade Salsa recipes - All of your favorite eating places have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you will typically purchase and luxuriate in. canning homemade salsa A few of these may even change into your favourite dishes. What in case you may make these dishes within the comfort of your individual residence for under a small fraction of the restaurant value?
You can have Canning Homemade Salsa using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canning Homemade Salsa
- Prepare 20 each tomatoes.
- It's 4 each onion.
- You need 3 each green bell peppers.
- It's 11 each cayenne peppers.
- It's 3 each jalapeno peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground black pepper.
- It's 3 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp chili powder.
- It's 5 tbsp cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup vinegar.
- Prepare 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz.).
- It's 2 can tomato paste (6 oz. ea).
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic powder.
Canning Homemade Salsa instructions
- Peel and chop tomatoes, onions, peppers, cayenne and jalapeños (I use a food processor and puree everything).
- In a cup of water mix tomato paste and sauce.
- Combine all ingredients in a large cook pot or canner ( I use an aluminum dish pan).
- Bring to a boil for 10- 15 minutes.
- While salsa is cooking wash and scald 11 pint jars, rings and lids..
- When cooking is complete, pour salsa in jars placing a lid and ring on each.
- Let cool, listening for the tell tale pop of the lid, insuring the jars have sealed..
- Wipe off jars, remove rings and store in pantry.
- Makes about 11 pints.
Canning Homemade Salsa - Read Also Recipes