Homemade Salsa recipes - Having homemade salsa at home allows you to have extra family time, you can also showcase to your friends and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll soon discover that you will be able to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It's wonderful how many cooking guides are available to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
You can have Homemade Salsa using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Salsa
- It's 1 small onion.
- You need 2 tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon chilli flakes.
- It's 2 tablespoons chopped jalapenos.
- You need to taste Salt.
- It's Handful chopped spring onion greens.
- Prepare Handful chopped spring onion whites.
- It's Handful finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- It's Juice of 1/2 lemon.
Homemade Salsa step by step
- Chop the onions and tomatoes finely.
- Place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the spring onion green and whites,followed by coriander leaves.
- Add the jalapenos now.
- Season with salt, chilli flakes and lemon juice.
- Give all the ingredients a good mix.
- Serve immediately accompanied by your favourite Mexican delicacies like Nachos,Burritos,etc.
- Tip: Prepare salsa just before serving it with the main dish for freshness.If you do not like it chunky,mash the ingredients slightly.
- For more interesting, healthy and easy recipes, visit: (copy and paste on browser) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRiXQZZrIUv4bE9gvy12aA.
Homemade Salsa - Read Also Recipes