Papi's Homemade Salsa recipes - papi's homemade salsaspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You must understand that being high in fat doesn't essentially imply that it is fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard however use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent to add to wholesome food recipes.
You can have Papi's Homemade Salsa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Papi's Homemade Salsa
- You need 3 large Fresh Tomatoes (mix & match).
- You need 1 bunch green onions.
- You need 1 dash fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 3 small sweet peppers [red, green, yellow].
- You need 1 small fresh lemon & fresh lime.
- You need 2 medium jalapeño peppers.
- It's 1 packages corn tortilla chips.
Papi's Homemade Salsa instructions
- Cut tomatoes into small chunks, finely dice onions & cilantro.
- Chop all peppers into small pieces...add to bowl..
- Grate a small amount of lemon peel into bowl...squeeze some lemon juice & lime juice into bowl too..
- Season with sea salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, dried rosemary, red pepper, and whatever else suits your tastebuds.
Papi's Homemade Salsa - Read Also Recipes