Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. mostly homemade fresh salsa Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you may see why ready meals have become extremely popular.After a very busy day on the workplace it's so much simpler to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to arrange a meal using contemporary substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just would not appear value it - all you want to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa
- You need 4 Small Roma Tomatoes (firm).
- It's 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion.
- It's 1 (8 oz) can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (drained).
- Prepare 3-4 Generous dashes Lime Juice.
- You need to taste Salt and Pepper.
Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa step by step
- Dice the tomatoes and onion.
- In a medium to large bowl combine diced vegetables and can of tomatoes.
- Add lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gently stir to combine.
- Chill and serve with multigrain tortilla chips.
- NOTE: the original kit I got years ago had 2 medium regular tomatoes, 1 small onion, 1 lime and 1 jalapeno pepper and said to add s&p..
Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa - Read Also Recipes