Fresh Homemade Salsa recipes - On this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. fresh homemade salsa Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have turn out to be extremely popular.After a really busy day on the office it's so much easier to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it's to prepare a meal using fresh substances. All that chopping, peeling and what have you ever, it simply does not appear value it - all you wish to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Fresh Homemade Salsa using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Homemade Salsa
- Prepare 1 large Tomato.
- You need 1 thin stalk Celery.
- Prepare 1/4 Onion.
- You need 1 Green pepper.
- You need 1 clove Garlic (grated).
- It's 2 tsp Lemon juice.
- You need 1 Cilantro (also known as coriander).
- Prepare 1 Seasoned salt or plain salt.
- Prepare 1 Pepper.
- It's For extra spice.
- It's 1 Tabasco (the green or red variety).
- Prepare 1/2 a pepper Red chili pepper or green chili peppers (or both).
Fresh Homemade Salsa step by step
- Chop your tomatoes into cubes. Finely chop your onions, celery stalks, and bell peppers. Soak the chopped onions in a bowl of water..
- Finely chop your green chili peppers. Grate your garlic. Strain the chopped onion and remove any excess moisture with paper towels or similar..
- Combine all the ingredients together. Add Tabasco as desired. The flavors will settle in and become more delicious if you let your salsa sit for 30 minutes or so..
- Here's what I used this time. The bottled red and green chili peppers were purchased at an import store. It's better if you use fresh lemon juice, but I just used the store-bought kind since I didn't have any fresh lemons on hand..
- I couldn't find any fresh cilantro, so I used a freeze-dried version. If you don't have any cilantro, you can substitute it with chopped celery leaves..
Fresh Homemade Salsa - Read Also Recipes