Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes recipes - sheree's homemade salsa made with canned tomatoes also has saturated fats along with dietary ldl cholesterol and is averted by folks caring about hearts. The truth is that lean cut beef is low-fat and supplies protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are discovered deficient in it. Select steaks which have deep crimson shade with much less marbling
You can have Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes
- Prepare 1 can 28 oz cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can tomato and green chili diced.... i use original, but you can make it as hot as you want.
- You need 4 clove minced garlic.
- You need 1/3 tsp sugar (to cut taste of tomato).
- Prepare 2 tbsp dried parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp dried cilantro.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 cup minced onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp lime juice.... i use the real lime squeeze containers..
Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes step by step
- Put can of regular diced tomatoes in the food processor. Pour processed tomatoes in a mixing bowl..
- Open tomato and green chilies ... Drain liquid, that contains most of the heat, and pour them in the mixing bowl..
- Add sugar, garlic, parsley, & cilantro. And add onion..
- Mix well... Add lime juice and taste. . add salt to taste.
- Refrigerate in container for 2-3 hours so the flavors develop..
- I store in a glass jar... It is not canned so it will last refrigerated in the jar for 1-2 weeks....
Sheree's Homemade Salsa made with canned tomatoes - Read Also Recipes