Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working more hours than they wish to. homemade restaurant style salsa Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the every day schedule and you can see why ready meals have become highly regarded.After a very busy day on the office it is so a lot simpler to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to prepare a meal utilizing recent components. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just doesn't appear price it - all you wish to do is relax, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa
- You need 1 pound plum (Roma) tomatoes.
- You need 1 half medium white onion.
- You need 2 serrano chiles.
- It's 8 sprigs cilantro.
- It's 2 tablespoons cooking oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon salt.
Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa step by step
- Remove the seeds and veins from the chiles (Leave them in if you want a hotter salsa) Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, chiles and cilantro Add the chopped vegetables to your blender (Do not add extra water unless needed and then add a couple tablespoons at a time) Add ½ teaspoon salt Blend the salsa until it has a coarse texture Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan Pour the blended salsa in the hot oil Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to low Simmer for 15 minutes.
Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa - Read Also Recipes