Homemade Roasted Salsa recipes - In case you had been to buy homemade roasted salsa an e-book you can print recipes as you want them. It can be very efficient this way as you will have a straightforward to observe recipe in entrance of you and you wont have to fret about spilling food on them or losing them as you can print an extra copy for every time you need to.
You can have Homemade Roasted Salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Roasted Salsa
- Prepare 8 Large Tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 4 Red Chilies I used dried whole Mexican chilies.
- You need 4 Cloves Garlic peeled.
- It's 1 Red Onion peeled and cut into eighths.
- It's 1 Large Red Pepper cut into strips.
- You need 1 teaspoon Sea salt flakes.
- It's 2 Tablespoons Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 baby leeks washed and chopped roughly.
Homemade Roasted Salsa step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Add all the ingredients to a large roasting tray/ dish. Sprinkle over salt, drizzle over olive oil..
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes until everything is soft and a little charred. Remove the stalks of the chilies once roasted and toss into a compost heap if you have..
- Set aside to cool a little then using a stick blender or nutribullet blitz until a chunky smooth consistency is achieved, or whichever is your preference for texture. Add salt Serve with tortilla chips or if you’re on a healthy eating plan like me, serve with brown rice crackers..
Homemade Roasted Salsa - Read Also Recipes