Homemade Spicy Salsa dip recipes - homemade spicy salsa dip are thought of to be stuffed with fats and sugar, people say that such a tremendous style would certainly be bad for health. The fact nevertheless is that dark candies comprise flavanols and antioxidants which have blood-thinning effect benefiting cardiovascular well being. Darkish candies also scale back stress hormones (cortisol) however sure preserve a depend on energy (235 for 1.four ounces).So go and get them involved in your wholesome consuming recipes, prepare dinner healthy meals recipes and profit from these health meals recipes.
You can have Homemade Spicy Salsa dip using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Spicy Salsa dip
- You need 1 cup tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup red shimla mirch chopped.
- You need 1 onion chopped.
- It's 1 piece ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste.
- You need 4 green chilli chopped.
- It's 2 dry red chilli in pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp lemon juice.
- You need to taste Salt and pepper acd.
- It's 2 tsp white til.
Homemade Spicy Salsa dip step by step
- Steam the vaggies or microwave for 3 - 4 min..
- Mix all ingredients and grind it..
- Well Spicy Salsa is ready to serve with cheesy bread,bread sticks, waffers and veggies..
- Thanks to all..
Homemade Spicy Salsa dip - Read Also Recipes