Maize flour Nachos salsa recipes - Having maize flour nachos salsa at home lets you have more family time, you may as well showcase to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes prefer it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these great tasting meals anytime. It is amazing how many cooking guides can be found to you which is able to allow you to in on so many secrets.
It is yellow coloured flour with coarse texture. This green and orange salsa not only looks good but also tastes good, and is healthy as well. There is a tinge of innovativeness at play too… salsa is usually made with tomatoes and capsicum.
You can cook Maize flour Nachos salsa using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maize flour Nachos salsa
- It's 1 cup maize flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon ajwain.
- You need 1 teaspoon salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 cup lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 big size chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 big size chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 diced tomato.
- You need Oil for frying.
- It's 2 teaspoon oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon pasta sauce.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon homemade mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chilli flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon oregano.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 cup Mozerrela.
- Prepare 1 sliced chesse.
- You need 1/2 cup boiled sweetcorn.
- You need 1 teaspoon pepprika topping(homemade).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon tomato sauce.
Try our easy Nachos and Salsa Recipe with step by step instructions! Kids absolutely love the crispy nachos and flavourful salsa dip. It is safe to say that this Nachos and Salsa recipe is the crown jewel of Mexican cuisine. The crispy tortilla chips called Nachos are made using flour, corn flour and oil.
Maize flour Nachos salsa step by step
- Take a bowl and add maize flour and wheat flour in it.add 1/2 teaspoon salt turmeric powder 1 tbsp ajwain in it.mix it well and make a dough with lukewarm water.dough should be not too soft. Keep it aside for 20 min..
- After 20 min, take dough and make small bowls of it.apply oil on rolling pin and shelf and make a medium sized chapati of it.chapati should be thin. prick on chapati with fork and cut it into triangle shape..
- Fry it on medium flame one after another and sprinkle paprika seasoning on it..
- Take another pan and add oil in it. Add chopped onion in it and cook it for 2 min on medium flame. add capsicum in it and cook it for 5-10 min. It should be crunchy. then add diced tomatoes and cook it till it lefts oil. now add 1/2 teaspoon salt red chilli powder in it.mix it well and add pasta sauce tomato sauce and mayonnaise in it.mix it and switch off the flame..
- After the salsa is ready put it on nachos and top up with mozzarella cheese and sliced chesse.microwave it for 30 sec and serve it hot.
Maize flour Nachos salsa - You can make corn tortillas as a base for your nachos. In fact, that's the standard Foundation for Tex Mex nachos. However, we just buy corn tortilla chips at the grocery store. Do you mean changing ground corn, what I know as corn meal, for what. Avoid soggy nachos by briefly baking them before topping with cheese, seasoned beef, refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. Read Also Recipes