Boneless Chicken Masala recipes - Whichever you select, whether you like restaurant style meals, boneless chicken masala Chinese language meals, Indian, Japanese, kuih and extra, you can assure that you can see a cooking recipe information on the internet that will help you make the dishes you desire. With the useful guides available on the internet yow will discover recipe components at a glance and purchase them out of your local grocery retailer for cut price prices.
You can have Boneless Chicken Masala using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Masala
- It's 500 gms Chicken boneless.
- You need 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp Salt or to taste.
- It's 2 tbsp Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp Garam Masala.
- You need 2 Capsicum thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 Onions thinly sliced.
- You need 2 Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It's 4 tbsp Oil.
- You need 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
Boneless Chicken Masala instructions
- Heat Oil and saute sliced Onions with Ginger garlic paste and some Salt on a low heat. After 5 minutes of sauteeing, add Chicken and the rest of the powdered spices. Mix well and cover with a lid..
- Let it cook undisturbed on a low heat until 15-20 minutes. If required, just drizzle some water in order to save it from getting burnt at the bottom. Five minutes before time, add sliced Capsicum or Shimla Mirch. Give all of that a good mix. Adjust Salt and garnish with lots of freshly chopped Coriander Leaves..
- Enjoy with your loved ones and friends at mealtimes. It goes well with Fried Rice, Plain Rice, Phulkas, Chapatis Pulaos, Dals etc. The choices are endless..
Boneless Chicken Masala - Read Also Recipes