Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) recipes - Your whole favourite restaurants have their very own top secret recipes on the menu which you will typically buy and enjoy. tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) Some of these could even become your favorite dishes. What if you might make these dishes within the comfort of your individual house for under a small fraction of the restaurant price?
Guacamole is easy to make and altough it's very simple it's always a matter of taste. When a recipes states one small onion I now make this recipe on a regular basis as it is often requested:) Great on tacos burritos chicken breasts hamburgers or to simply just dip with chips. Sumac fish tacos, vegetable salsa and guacamole.
You can have Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe)
- It's Taco kit (or buy separately: taco shells and taco seasoning).
- It's 1 can Chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 Chilli (medium size).
- It's 1 avocado.
- It's Squeeze 1/2 lime.
- You need 2 garlic cloves.
- It's 1 medium onion.
- It's 2 cans tuna.
- Prepare 1 pot soured cream.
- Prepare 1 small courgette.
- It's As much grated cheese as you can get through (so for me...a lot).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil.
- Prepare Chopped lettuce.
Don't be shy with generous squeezes of lime over the lot. Fortunately, when eating homemade tacos, it doesn't sit high on my authentic foodie radar. I took some liberties with the seasonings of these tacos to create. You can get creative with homemade guacamole!
Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) step by step
- Start by chopping all your veg into small diced pieces: onion, chilli, garlic, courgette, lettuce, avocado. Set all of these in separate piles..
- On a medium heat fry off your onions in the oil for 4 minutes then add your courgette for another 4 minutes (or so).
- Heat your oven to 180c (or the heat required on your taco kit for heating taco shells).
- While this is going on grate your cheese and make the salsa: mix together the garlic, chopped tomatoes, 1/2 the onion and 1/2 the chilli.
- If you have time before step 5 (switch round if not) make the guacamole: mash the avocado in a bowl and add in the lime and the rest of the chilli.
- Add the canned tuna and when it's mixed up add in the taco seasoning and fry until it's all piping hot.
- Lay out the taco mix, guacamole, salsa, cheese, lettuce and soured cream on a table in seperate bowls so people can build their own tacos.
- Heat your taco shells in the oven as per the instructions.
- Enjoy building your tuna tacos!.
Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) - Simple Guacamole: The simplest version of guacamole is just mashed avocados with salt. Fiery salsa and cooling guacamole make for a perfect pair. Use the two sauces to add dimension to any taco night. Inspired by Don Pepe Taqueria in Fresno, this fiery salsa and cooling guacamole accompany hearty shrimp tacos ; but you can use the two sauces to add dimension to. Quick and easy to make, this filling and colourful main course is low in saturated fat but high in Quorn chilli tacos with salsa. Read Also Recipes