Larry's homemade Queso Dip recipes - Your entire favorite restaurants have their own high secret recipes on the menu which you will usually buy and luxuriate in. larry's homemade queso dip Some of these may even become your favourite dishes. What in case you may make these dishes within the comfort of your own dwelling for only a small fraction of the restaurant worth?
This tasty cheese dip is made in one pot, and is super quick and easy. Homemade Queso Dip made without fake cheese. Who knew it was even possible.
You can cook Larry's homemade Queso Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Larry's homemade Queso Dip
- It's 1 large minced jalapeno pepper.
- It's 1 can rotel "med or hot".
- Prepare 1 lb Velveeta.
- It's 16 oz jar of black bean and corn salsa.
- You need 2/3 lb sausage or beef.
Do you love appetizers as much as I do? My son said the homemade queso dip wasn't "hot" enough which is probably because I only used one jalapeno without any seeds or ribs. Queso dip is a classic party appetizer when served alongside tortilla chips. While you could just open a jar of store-bought cheese dip and microwave it, making your own from scratch will allow you to customize the flavor.
Larry's homemade Queso Dip step by step
- In 2 quart sauce pan brown sausage or beef.
- Simmer sausage or beef on low for 10 minutes to build up needed greese.
- Add Velveeta to pan stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir in can of rotel and black bean and corn salsa.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Poor in containers and enjoy.
Larry's homemade Queso Dip - Queso dip typically features a Mexican twist. This thick & creamy homemade queso dip is perfect for dipping chips or using as nacho sauce. This creamy & flavorful homemade queso dip is the perfect party app. It's easy to make and even easier to devour! Plus no processed cheese required. ? Read Also Recipes