Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos recipes - creamy salsa style baked taquitosunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You could understand that being excessive in fat would not essentially imply that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 energy). It makes so many healthy eating recipes as it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy meals recipes.
You can cook Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos
- You need 2 cups shredded chicken (I used chicken cooked in my slow cooker.
- Prepare 4 oz. brick style cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup salsa (jarred or homemade).
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup onion, finely diced.
- It's 1/4 tsp. each chili powder, cumin, pepper, garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp. each cayenne pepper and salt.
- Prepare Olive oil, for brushing.
- You need flour tortillas (6 or 8 inch size).
Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos step by step
- You could use corn tortillas rather than flour if you'd prefer. If so, warm them slightly to make them less likely to tear when rolled***.
- Pregeat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and grease it lightly. Set it aside. In a medium bowl, stir the softened cream cheese, salsa and shredded cheese together. Add in the seasonings and taste. Adjust to suit your tastes as needed. Stir in the cooked chicken and onion and stir to incorporate everything..
- Lay out one tortilla at a time and place about 2 tbsp. of chicken mix onto the center, in a line. Repeat until there is no more mix left..
- Tightly roll up the tortilla and place on the baking tray, seam side down. Lightly brush olive oil over the top of the taquitos. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until they begin to brown slightly. Let them cool slightly, then serve..
Creamy Salsa Style Baked Taquitos - Read Also Recipes