Chicken and pork adobo
“How to Make a Recipe Chicken and pork adobo need 11 ingredients and 5 Step”
Adobo is the signature dish of the Philippines. Discover the yummy flavor of Filipino Pork and Chicken Adobo. For pork adobo, I usually use pork loin steaks, sliced or not. You can make Chicken and pork adobo use 11 ingredients and 5 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients cook Chicken and pork adobo
- You Need 1/2 chicken adobo cut.
- You Need 1/2 pork.
- You Need Soy sauce.
- You Need Oyster sauce.
- You Need Oil.
- You Need Garlic.
- You Need Onion.
- You Need Sugar.
- You Need Vinegar.
- You Need leaves Bay.
- You Need Whole pepper corn.
Brown pork in a skillet on medium high heat til nearly done. I've never needed oil to brown the meat. Adobo chicken or pork is a signature dish of the Philippines. Let your guests know that there are.
Steps make Chicken and pork adobo
- Saute chopped onions and garlic for 1 min. Set aside..
- Saute another chopped onion and garlic for 1 min. After, put chicken and pork. Cook for 5 mins until light brown..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, bay leaves and whole pepper corn to the pan. Cook for 10 mins..
- Add sugar and vinegar. Cook until liquid is absorbed..
- Set in serving plate and garnish the sauteed garlic and onion..
Add soy sauce, water, peppercorns, chicken, vinegar, broth, garlic, and bay. How to cook Chicken and Pork Adobo. In a pressure cooker over medium heat, heat oil. Add and brown chicken and pork pieces in batches. Return all the meat, including any juices, back into the pot.