Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style recipes - Your whole favorite restaurants have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you'll often purchase and enjoy. homemade hamburger helper - crunchy taco style A few of these may even turn into your favourite dishes. What should you might make these dishes in the consolation of your own dwelling for less than a small fraction of the restaurant value?
Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style Recipe by Christina. Print any of the hamburger helper recipe cards! salisbury potato stroganoff cheesy jambalaya cheesy italian shells cheesy beef taco cheeseburger macaroni lasagna beef stroganoff chili mac We're all looking for an easy way to … Vind de beste gratis stockfoto's over homemade crunchy taco hamburger helper.
You can have Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style
- It's 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 lb. ground beef.
- It's 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup salsa.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup unsalted beef or chicken broth.
- It's 1 cup long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare Tortilla chips or Fritos, for serving.
Download alle foto's en gebruik ze zelfs voor commerciële projecten. Mexican-style favorite made with Old El Paso seasoning. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? My kids like these as mini tacos.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style instructions
- In a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes. Then add the beef and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed. Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the garlic and salsa..
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, stir in the rice and broth, then let it come to a boil. Once at a boil, pop the lid on and lower the heat to med-low. Let this cook, undisturbed, for 15-20 minutes, until the liquid has absorbed. Then remove the skillet from the heat and stir the cheese in until it has melted into the dish. Serve with some crushed tortilla chips or some crushed Fritos on top, along with whatever other toppings sound good..
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style - I take leftover crunchy taco hamburger helper and put a spoonful in scoop tortilla chips. Top with cheese, sour cream and salsa!! Great recipe for Homemade Hamburger Helper - Crunchy Taco Style. This recipe is a simple, homemade take on an old hamburger helper fave. It comes together quickly and can be adaptable for whatever you want to add to it (diced peppers, beans, diced green chilis, etc.). Read Also Recipes