Homemade Flautas de Res recipes - homemade flautas de resspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious however super-fattening. You have to perceive that being excessive in fat doesn't essentially imply that it is fattening. Physique fat is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (just 90 energy). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and is very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to wholesome meals recipes.
You can have Homemade Flautas de Res using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Flautas de Res
- It's 3 lb beef (for shredding ).
- You need 3 garlic cloves.
- Prepare salt and pepper.
- It's 1 packages corn tortillas(la buena is a good one).
- It's 1 packages mozarella cheese.
- You need 1 can tomato sauce.
- It's 2 avocados.
- It's vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 head lettuce (chopped).
- Prepare 1 lb queso fresco (to crumble on top).
- Prepare 1 packages sour cream (small).
- It's salsa.
- You need 15 chiles de arbol.
- It's 2 can tomato sauce.
- Prepare salt.
- You need 1 large garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 can hot water(use one of the tomato cans).
Homemade Flautas de Res step by step
- In a large pot, fill with water and place the meat inside . add crushed garlic cloves and hadful of salt, cover, Let cook oer high heat until the meat is tender and can easily be taken a part. (about 1-1 1/2 hrs)..
- Make salsa. Burn the chiles over open flame on stove top. Once the fire catches on the chile, quickly blow out and put in blender. Add garlic clove, 2 cans of tomato sauce, 1 can of water, and 4 shakes of salt (may need more, but you can go adding ). Blend for 1 minute. Taste. If too spicy add 1 more can tomato nd 1/2 cup water, salt and blend again. Set aside..
- Prep your toppings: Chop your lettuce and the avocado into slices. And place these and the queso fresco on the same large plate. Put the open sour cream tub nearby the salsa and Shred mozarella cheese into another bowl. Open one more csn of tomato sauce..
- Once the meat is ready. Taste it to see if it needs more salt. Then Shred it all into a bowl and add a lkttle bit of its juice over it..
- Partially cool the tortillas on a skillet so they are warm enough to fold so they dont tear..
- Add shredded meat to each tortillas and fold tight into taquitos.stack them up as many and as high as you want..
- In a deep pan add oil half way deep in the pan, heat on high. Then go ahead and add as many tacos as you can fit and fry un them u til they are golden anf crispy. Go placing them in a strainer with paper towles to absorb excess oil..
- While still hot, placeon a plate, add shredded mozarella cheese, shredded lettuce, salsa, tomato sauce, more shredded cheese, avocado slices, dash pepper and salt, and add sour cream on top. Omg your done. Now eat!.
Homemade Flautas de Res - Read Also Recipes