Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns recipes - The reality is it's doable to organize palak corn burger/whole wheat homemade buns comprised of fresh elements in a short time. Salad is a prime instance. All you want is a few contemporary substances, a chopping knife and the meal is ready in five minutes. There are plenty of salad dressings round which might improve a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does does not do a lot for you.One other quick meal is stir fry. It is possible to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
This recipe shows you how to make Homemade Whole Wheat Burger Buns. Just follow the recipe exactly and you will end up with a great product. Once the buns are ready, grease them with olive oil and keep them covered with a damp muslin cloth till you are ready to make those yummy burgers.
You can have Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns using 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns
- You need For Palak and Corn Tikki :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled palak puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup crushed corn.
- Prepare 3 boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp cornflour.
- You need 3 tbsp bread crums.
- It's 1 tbsp garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder.
- You need As per taste Salt.
- It's 1/2 tbsp cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp maida/1tbsp cornflour for thick paste.
- You need As required Bread crumbs to coat at end.
- You need As required Oil for frying.
- It's For Burger Buns :.
- You need 3 cup All purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar.
- You need 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter.
- It's 1 tbsp cooking oil.
- It's 1 cup warm milk.
- You need 1/4 cup water.
- You need 3 tbsp milk powder.
- Prepare For Salsa :.
- You need 1/2 sliced green capsicum.
- It's 1/2 sliced yellow capsicum.
- It's 1/2 sliced red capsicum.
- It's 1/2 sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup capsicum.
- You need 1/2 sliced tomatoes without seeds.
- You need As required Cheese for burger.
- You need As required Any type of mayonise to apply.
Homemade Burger Buns are easy whole wheat burger buns lightly sweetened with honey. They're guaranteed to elevate your next burger! A few weeks ago I made homemade whole wheat burger buns for the first time, and I've already made them again. This recipe shows you how to make Homemade Whole Wheat Burger Buns.
Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns instructions
- Let's Start with Palak and corn Tikki, mix all the above ingredients and form a good mixture to form a tikki of that mixture and keep it aside. Now take 2tbsp maida and 1tbsp cornflour then add some water into it and form a semi-thick paste, also take bread crumbs into another plate. Now dip tikki in this maida mixture and coat with bread crumbs. Repeat this process for two times for very tikki. Now heat up the oil for frying and gently fry all this tikkis and the tikkis are ready..
- For burger buns you can also use readymade ones if you want to. Now take a bowl add add yeast and little bit of water then mix it well and keep it aside for 10 minutes for it to get activate. After 10 mins take another bowl and add all purpose flour, salt, yeast and knead it to a dough. Keep the dough aside for 20 min to let it rise and after 20 mins knead it again then give it a shape and transfer it to a baking tray and bake it..
- For salsa either placing raw vegetable directly into the burger, try it this way it is amazingly good. Here mix all the above ingredients in a bowl add some salt, black pepper, jeera powder, lemon juice, coriander. Mix all this properly and keep it aside..
- Merging all the elements, take your burger bun. Cut into half and toast with butter on a pan, apply any mayonise you want and put some salsa on it. Keep your burger tikki then add some grated cheese and cover it and you can serve with some salsa on side..
- Note- Check steps for making buns.
Palak Corn Burger/Whole wheat homemade buns - Just follow the recipe exactly and you will end up with a great product. · lasooni palak recipe, lehsuni palak, palak lasooni, garlic spinach curry with step by step photo/video. spinach based curry with the good amount of garlic. Homemade Whole-Wheat Hamburger Buns Why buy hamburger buns when you can make your own? Perfect for any kind of summer sandwich! No store-bought bun can compare with rustic, wheaty, homemade burger buns like these. These whole wheat burger buns are soft yet dense enough to hold up to a burger + toppings without falling apart. Read Also Recipes