Simple Fried Empanadas recipes - Having simple fried empanadas at house means that you can have extra household time, it's also possible to exhibit to your mates and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed eating a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that it is possible for you to to make these nice tasting meals anytime. It is superb how many cooking guides can be found to you which will allow you to in on so many secrets.
You can cook Simple Fried Empanadas using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Fried Empanadas
- It's 1 each Flour tortilla (homemade).
- Prepare 1 lb Ground Beef.
- It's 1 cup Chopped Onion.
- It's 1 cup Peas.
- You need 1 Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Salsa.
- Prepare 1 Cooking Oil.
Simple Fried Empanadas instructions
- Brown the ground beef and add the peas and onions when almost finished..
- Mix in salsa and seasonings..
- Heat oil until shimmering..
- Roll out dough into 4" rounds. Add a scoop of beef mixture. Fold into half moon shapes and press along edge with fork..
- Carefully place beef/dough pouch into hot oil. Let cook about 2 minutes until brown then flip..
- Remove once both sides are golden brown. Cool and drain on a paper towel..
- Serve with salsa and sour cream..
Simple Fried Empanadas - Read Also Recipes