Wicked-easy Queso Dip recipes - Preparing wicked-easy queso dip these top secret recipes at home provides you more freedom together with your meals, you possibly can alter sure recipes to fit your own requirements.e.g. if you're on a food regimen it's possible you'll wish to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your ldl cholesterol consumption you may need to add less salt, the possibilities are endless. Why not use the information you possibly can receive and give you a few of your own secret recipes.
You can cook Wicked-easy Queso Dip using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wicked-easy Queso Dip
- You need 1 (24 oz.) jar chunky salsa (or equal amount of homemade salsa).
- Prepare 1 packet velveeta cheese sauce (or more, there's 3 in a box).
- You need 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened.
Wicked-easy Queso Dip instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, with a mixer, beat the cheese sauce and cream cheese together until smooth..
- Dump in your salsa and use the mixer to blend it in well, occasionally using a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl....don't wanna miss blending in any of the cheesy goodness or the salsa!.
- Pour into a plastic container you can heat up later if you wish, or pour it into a small crockpot on low to allow it to warm up if you like....................................I personally eat this stuff right out of the fridge. Don't worry too much about it spoiling in the fridge...it rarely lasts long enough to go bad lol but even so, the ingredients in the salsa gives it a pretty decent life span. I've never had a batch to spoil yet, but that's because it gets devoured so quickly!.
Wicked-easy Queso Dip - Read Also Recipes