Polish Pile-up!! recipes - Preparing polish pile-up!! these top secret recipes at home provides you extra freedom along with your food, you'll be able to alter certain recipes to fit your own requirements.e.g. if you are on a food plan it's possible you'll wish to use low-fat butter, or if you are watching your ldl cholesterol intake chances are you'll want to add much less salt, the probabilities are infinite. Why not use the data you may receive and provide you with a few of your own secret recipes.
You can have Polish Pile-up!! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polish Pile-up!!
- You need 200 Grams Polish Sausage(skinny kind).
- You need 200 Grams Brussel Sprouts.
- You need 4 large Mushrooms.
- It's 3 Eggs.
- It's 2-3 tablespoons Salsa(mine was homemade).
Polish Pile-up!! instructions
- Cut the Kabanos into small pieces, add to a pan with quartered Brussel Sprouts and about 200 ml of water, (to steam the veg)..
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes until the Sprouts start to soften. Chop the Mushrooms into small pieces and add to the mix, stir well. Cook for 5-10 more minutes..
- Add the Salsa, I used some homemade stuff, (recipe on Cookpad!) to spice it up a bit. Stir well and continue on medium heat for 5-10 minutes..
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan, stir quickly to combine. Then stir gently until the eggs are cooked, then serve! It tastes awesome!.
Polish Pile-up!! - Read Also Recipes