Huevos Rancheros recipes - Your whole favorite eating places have their very own prime secret recipes on the menu which you'll typically buy and revel in. huevos rancheros A few of these could even grow to be your favorite dishes. What when you may make these dishes within the consolation of your own home for less than a small fraction of the restaurant price?
You can have Huevos Rancheros using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Huevos Rancheros
- You need 2 corn tortilla.
- You need 2 eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup salsa of choice or homemade.
- You need 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro.
- You need 4 tbsp cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 salt to taste.
- You need 1 pepper to taste.
Huevos Rancheros step by step
- start by heating your oil in a small skillet med heat..
- chop you cilantro add to a microwave safe bowl with salsa heat just about 1 minute set aside.
- fry your tortilla shells about 2 minutes per side you want them slightly ctrisp but not over done, set on a paper towel to drain oil..
- now fry your eggs as you like..I did mine 2 minutes per side, salt n pepper as desired, add in salsa turn off heat. top tortillas with eggs n salsa. Enjoy!.
Huevos Rancheros - Read Also Recipes