Mediterranean Chicken recipes - mediterranean chickenunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You have to understand that being high in fat would not necessarily mean that it's fattening. Body fat is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to wholesome meals recipes.
You can have Mediterranean Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Chicken
- It's 4 Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 Squeezed Lemon.
- It's 1/2 Squeezed Lime.
- You need 3 as needed Rosemary.
- You need 1 Container of salsa/ or homemade salsa.
- Prepare 1 as needed Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 as needed Any specific spice of your choosing..
Mediterranean Chicken step by step
- This recipe is very easy and quick to make. First take your packet of chicken breasts and trim them to your liking..
- Get a medium sized pan and put 2 table spoons of olive oil in your pan and pre-heat your pan on high and place your chicken into the pan..
- As the chicken begins to fry you'll need to back down the temperature so it won't stick to the pan or burn..
- After the chicken has begun frying and you have it at a good stable temperature, slice both your lemon and lime in half and squeeze only one half of both the lime and lemon as to not make the chicken sour..
- Keep in mind not to get too much lemon and lime juice in the pan because you're wanting to fry it, not boil it..
- Make sure to flip each chicken breast every couple of minutes so you can brown both sides evenly.
- Once the chicken is thoroughly browned on all sides it is completely cooked and ready to plate..
- I like to plate it with two side by side and another two side by side on top of the first two. Here is the fun part, take the salsa and put as much as you want on top of the chicken and then add another sprig of rosemary on top for decoration. Them you're ready to enjoy..
Mediterranean Chicken - Read Also Recipes