Mexican pizza recipes - Having mexican pizza at home means that you can have more household time, you too can exhibit to your pals and be ok with inviting them over for dinner, they will be so impressed consuming a meal which tastes like it's been made at a 5 star restaurant. You'll quickly find that you will be able to make these great tasting meals anytime. It's superb how many cooking guides are available to you which can allow you to in on so many secrets and techniques.
We say, if Taco Bell does it, we can, too. If you're tired of the same old pizza, consider giving it a Mexican twist. By combining tortillas with your favorite taco, burrito, and quesadilla fillings, you can create a delicious variation on the usual.
You can cook Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- It's Taco meat.
- Prepare Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It's tostadas.
- Prepare Red Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- It's Salsa.
- You need tomatoes, diced.
- You need Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- Prepare sour cream (optional).
- You need Any other toppings you want.
This fabulous and easy Mexican pizza recipe uses a pork, onion, and taco sauce mixture for great taste, and is topped with shredded cheeses. Mexican Pizza - a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, only better! Super easy and a fun dinner the whole family will love. A delicious homemade Mexican Pizza recipe which is easy to make and healthy!
Mexican pizza step by step
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
Mexican pizza - This loaded vegetarian pizza is topped with refried beans, onion, corn, peppers, jalapeño, and vegan cheese. Mexican Tortilla Pizza is vegetarian and tastes just like the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza. These Mexican Pizzas are great to either make ahead and freeze, or make fresh for a mid week meal. A tip for freezing Mexican Pizzas is to assemble each pizza on a piece of foil or baking paper. This Mexican pizza recipe features creamy refried beans, spicy jalapeño, and sweet corn. Read Also Recipes