Potato Taquitos recipes - In this busy world of ours many people discover themselves working more hours than they wish to. potato taquitos Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have grow to be highly regarded.After a really busy day at the workplace it's so much simpler to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than prepare it is to prepare a meal using recent ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply does not seem worth it - all you want to do is chill, watch TV and unwind.
They're just as crunchy and great with some cashew cream sauce on the side. These taquitos stuffed with leftover mashed potatoes and cheese are comfort food for Ruby because her grandmother used to make them for her when she was young. drain potatoes and then add sour cream and cheese and mix all together as if making mash potatos. Lastly warm the oil and fry your taquitos until gold and crisp.
You can cook Potato Taquitos using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Taquitos
- You need taquitos.
- You need 2 potatoes.
- It's 1 egg.
- It's 1 tsp salt.
- You need 25 corn or flour tortillas.
- It's toppings.
- You need 1/2 head lettuce, shredded.
- It's 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 sour cream.
- Prepare 1 crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 homemade salsa (see other recipe).
Cook the potatoes for a couple minutes and then add the cooked chorizo. Combine well and take a final taste for seasoning. These healthy Sweet Potato and Black Bean Taquitos are baked to crispy perfection and make for the ultimate vegetarian dinner. Sweet potato taquitos are a regular meal on my rotation.
Potato Taquitos step by step
- Peal, chop and boil potatoes.
- Mash potatoes with egg and salt.
- Heat tortillas in microwave 1-2 min..
- Roll potato mixture in tortillas.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Add taquitos to pan, fold side down..
- Turn taquitos when golden on one side. Cook the other side.
- Move cooked taquitos to paper toweled container, vertically to allow oil to drain. Cover with paper towel to keep warm..
- Add toppings and enjoy.
Potato Taquitos - I love the fresh taste of sweet potatoes and lime together. They're wonderfully tasty and filling, and I love that they are vegetarian! These vegan and jackfruit taquitos are nutritious, delicious and baked instead of fried. Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the cubed potatoes and reduce to a simmer. Read Also Recipes