Tuna,Rissoles&on Sandwich with capsic-mushrooms😙🎏🐟🧀🌮😄 recipes - Whether or not you browse tuna,rissoles&on sandwich with capsic-mushrooms😙🎏🐟🧀🌮😄 recipes, buy an e-book, a hardback e book, or a web-based subscription to a recipe web site, you will see that there are many resources on the internet which will enable you to be taught high secret recipes at present. One of the best ways to seek out online cooking guides on the internet is to make use of assessment sites, they may also help you make a decision on which product you wish to buy whereas on the similar time offering you with detailed reviews.
Mix until all ingredients are combined. Combine tuna, cooked rice, zucchini, corn, cheese and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Add egg, tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce and sour cream.
You can cook Tuna,Rissoles&on Sandwich with capsic-mushrooms😙🎏🐟🧀🌮😄 using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna,Rissoles&on Sandwich with capsic-mushrooms😙🎏🐟🧀🌮😄
- It's Tuna in Olive oil (net 185g can,140g drained).
- You need 4 red potatoes, peeled, slice thickly and steamed.
- You need 2 eggs (white yolk separated).
- It's 1 1/2 tbs cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup breadcrumbs for coating.
- It's Seasoning:.
- It's 1/2 tsp cumin powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp blackpepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp cayenne powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbs fresh ginger.
- It's 1/2 tsp garlic paste.
- You need 1 big onion, chopped finely.
- It's Red capsicum halved, dice.
- You need 4 buttons mushrooms, diced.
- It's Fresh cilantro/coriander leaves, chopped finely.
- It's small handful parsley, chopped finely.
- You need 2 cups Rice Bran oil for deep fry.
- Prepare 2 tbs rice bran oil for stir fry.
- Prepare To serve:.
- Prepare Butter softened at room temp.
- You need toasted sandwiched bread with butter,.
- It's lettuce.
- It's My homemade two salsa: capsicum salsa or mushrooms salsa.
Combine the tuna, rice, onion, vegetables, parsley and egg in a bowl. Stir well to combine, breaking up the tuna chunks. Use your hands to mix it really well, smushing it all together. Mix the tuna, egg, onion, Dijon mustard, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper into the mashed potato until well-blended.
Tuna,Rissoles&on Sandwich with capsic-mushrooms😙🎏🐟🧀🌮😄 instructions
- Peel and steam potato for 20', don't boil in water. Remove and put a small bowl, mashed them then add all the seasonings, and the herbs, cornstarch and 2 eggs yolk and mix with a spoon. Beat the egg white in a small bowl & side aside..
- Drain the tuna on colander,squeeze the chunk with a fork then add to the potato mixture & mix gently,don't mash too much,make a small patties.Dip the pasties into the beaten egg white,then dip into the breadcrumbs.Then pat all over the patties with your hands to compact evenly the breadcrumbs.Then deep fry the patties into the wok with a hot oil,put a few number at a time.When is brown then turn over on other side gently, but make sure not to burnt.When is brown on both sides,then remove, cover..
- Alternative if not making the risolles: To serve the tuna as a sandwich on toasted Dutch bread Reya or on warm soft flatbread: spread with butter first, then top with lettuce (optional) or tuna, then top again with my home made stir-fried capsicum-onions-tomatoes-garlic in olive oil salsa or with my home made stir-fried mushrooms-onions-garlic-parsley salsa..
- Serve to drink with a mug of hot lemon ginger tea or a mug of hot Jasmine tea (dark red colour, natural sweet and has a vanilla fragrance just natural from the earth) from Indonesia.😋🎏🐟🌮🍅🧀.
Tuna,Rissoles&on Sandwich with capsic-mushrooms😙🎏🐟🧀🌮😄 - Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium heat. Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste. Fold in tuna and onion until well-mixed. Rissoles are the perfect pick for a versatile dinner the kids are sure to love. We've pulled together a selection of our favourites rissoles recipes from the classic to creative. Read Also Recipes