Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipes - Should you had been to purchase easy slow cooker chicken taco soup an e-book you could print recipes as you want them. It may be very environment friendly this fashion as you'll have a simple to observe recipe in front of you and you wont have to fret about spilling meals on them or shedding them as you may print an additional copy for at any time when you must.
Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! Just throw everything in your crock pot - no chopping needed! For us, it's this Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup.
You can have Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 cup mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 3 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- You need 2 cups low sodium chicken broth.
- It's 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare Optional toppings:.
- Prepare cilantro.
- Prepare sour cream.
- It's grated cheese.
- You need avocado.
- You need green onion.
- You need tortilla chips.
Every single time I make it, I get a big thumbs-up when my family walks through the door. We get out avocado, jalapenos, cheese, sour cream and fresh cilantro and they go to town. And my favorite thing goes without saying: Easy to make and the. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD!
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup - Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. For toppings, I added pico de. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is one you're going to want to keep close by through chilly. Read Also Recipes