Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas recipes - mike's white girl green chile enchiladasunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. You must understand that being high in fats doesn't necessarily mean that it is fattening. Body fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes as it tastes good and is very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is excellent so as to add to healthy meals recipes.
You can have Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- You need ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- It's 2 Cups Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 2 Cans Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup Quality Sour Cream.
- It's 5 oz Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 5 oz Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- It's 4 LG Green Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's 1 Cup Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- You need ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- Prepare 15 6" Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It's 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare Granulated Onion Powder.
- It's Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare Quality Sour Cream.
- You need Homemade Gaucamole [if interested - see my recipe on is site].
- You need Red Or Green Salsa.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas step by step
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
Mike's White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas - Read Also Recipes