Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip recipes - Making ready mike's spicy southwestern queso dip these prime secret recipes at residence offers you more freedom with your food, you may alter certain recipes to suit your own necessities.e.g. in case you are on a weight loss program you might wish to use low-fat butter, or if you're watching your cholesterol intake you could need to add less salt, the probabilities are countless. Why not use the data you may obtain and give you some of your personal secret recipes.
Baked queso dip recipe layers Velveeta with chopped spinach, Ro*Tel tomatoes and bacon bits for a colorful dip. Velveeta® and Oscar Mayer® are registered trademarks of. Alongside the classic Moe's Famous Queso, you can now order Chili Con Queso, with ground beef, fresh jalapeños, and pico; Black Bean Queso, with black beans, corn pico, and cilantro; and Spicy Queso, with pork carnitas, Hard Rock 'N' Roll hot sauce, and fresh jalapeños.
You can have Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip
- It's 2 Pounds Velveeta Cheese [cubed - room temp].
- It's 1 Cup Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- It's 1/4 Cup Fresh Jalapeño Peppers [minced].
- You need 2 LG Habenero Peppers [fine minced].
- You need 1 (4 oz) Can Hatch Chopped Green Chilies [fully drained].
- It's 2 Cans Of Your Favorite Chili [w/ beef & beans].
- You need 1 Cup Precooked Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 1 + (10 oz) Can Rotell Tomatoes W/ Chilies [fully drained].
- You need 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves [rough chopped].
- You need 1/4 Cup Of Your Favorite Red Salsa [we used homemade].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Red Onions [fine diced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup White Onions [fine diced].
- It's 1 Cup Red, Yellow & Green Bell Peppers [equal parts-fine diced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Chives [chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It's 1/2 tbsp Ground Cumin.
- It's 1 tsp Crushed Dried Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- It's as needed Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare as needed Fresh Warm Pretzels.
- It's as needed Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare as needed Fresh Tortillas.
This Queso Dip is a copycat of the cheese dip sold in jars and served at your favourite Mexican This Queso Dip recipe is for everyone out there who has attempted to make a Mexican cheese dip like It is not spicy, it actually tastes like capsicum/bell peppers. The main thing is that they are fire roasted. This easy, creamy, and spicy queso dip is so simple to make, you'll serve it at every football party or friendly get together from today until the end of time. For me, a great queso dip is smooth and creamy with a slight tang.
Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip instructions
- Chop all veggies and cheeses. Place in a large microwaveable bowl..
- Heat in microwave in 2 minute increments for 8 minutes and stir well each time..
- Serve piping hot with tortilla chips and garnish with fresh Cilantro..
- Also, serve with ice cold Mexican beers in frozen mugs. Enjoy!.
Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip - Let's be honest, there are days when we must feed our families (or. Mike D's BBQ is a line of signature BBQ sauces and award winning seasonings. Our products are perfect on any meat or vegetable. I've ordered from Mike before and NEVER been disappointed. Spicy Queso Dip With White American Cheese, Milk, Spicy Pork Sausage, Onions, Jalapeno Peppers, Minced Garlic, Diced Tomatoes, Chili Powder, Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Read Also Recipes