Mexican Layered Dip recipes - mexican layered dip also has saturated fats along with dietary ldl cholesterol and is avoided by individuals caring about hearts. The reality is that lean cut beef is low-fat and provides protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are discovered deficient in it. Select steaks that have deep red color with much less marbling
You can cook Mexican Layered Dip using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Layered Dip
- You need 1 Big Jar of salsa.
- You need 1 Pack/container of Guacamole.
- It's 2 can Refried beans- I cooked them with some taco seasoning, cheese, green onions, and sour cream.
- Prepare 1 Big bag of shredded lettuce.
- It's 1 Pico de gallo( I made mine fresh) onion, bell pepper, tomatos diced, and cilantro.
- You need White Cheese dip(homemade or store brand).
- You need 1 Big bag of mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 Fresh cut up cilantro-(for pico de gallo).
- It's 1 Sour cream.
- It's 1 Yellow onion-diced for pico de gallo.
- Prepare 1 Bell pepper-diced (for pico de gallo).
- It's 1 Tomato-diced (for pico de gallo).
- It's 1 bag of tostito chips-I use the round size.
- You need 2 Green onions diced (I put these in the beans).
- It's 1/2 packages Taco seasoning(I put this in beans).
Mexican Layered Dip instructions
- I warmed up refried beans on stove with cheese,green onions, & a lil taco seasoning and sour cream mixed in them. Then layer the bean stuff on bottom layer of dish,then a layer of queso white cheese dip, salsa,then guacamole,then sour cream, pico de gallo,more queso, then then lettuce,and then topped with shredded Mexican 4 blend shredded cheese & a little bit more pico de gallo.and a little bit more of the white cheese dip swirled on top..
- For pico de gallo- I diced onion, bell pepper, tomato, and cilantro in my mini chopper processor..
Mexican Layered Dip - Read Also Recipes