Biscuit Roll Roller coaster recipes - biscuit roll roller coasterspread on whole-wheat toast, sounds delicious however super-fattening. It's good to perceive that being excessive in fat doesn't essentially imply that it is fattening. Body fats is about balancing energy. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie source so don't go overboard but use a tablespoon (simply 90 energy). It makes so many healthy consuming recipes because it tastes good and could be very nutritious. Providing protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is superb so as to add to healthy food recipes.
You can have Biscuit Roll Roller coaster using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Roll Roller coaster
- Prepare 2 pack Marie biscuits(400ml),.
- You need 100 gm white butter.
- It's 100 gm powdered sugar,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp cocoa powder,.
- Prepare 50 ml milk,.
- Prepare 1 tsp ghee for grease.
- It's 1 sheet Plastic.
Biscuit Roll Roller coaster step by step
- First take 2 packet of marrie biscuits,break it and crush it.Add 2 tbsp cocoa powder in it.Then add some milk and make a tight dough...Then make two equal portion of it..
- In other utencil take coconut powder, powder sugar and white butter, mix it well.Also make two portions of this white mixture...
- Now take one portion of marrie biscuit dough.grease some ghee on plastic sheet. And roll the dough gently into big circle...
- Then take one portion of white mixture and evenly spread it on the brown (marrie biscuit roti)circle. With the help of plastic sheet gently roll it to make cylindrical. Do same procedure to another portion of marrie biscuit and roll it gently.Spread white portion on it.Then with the help of plastic sheet gently roll it and make another cylindrical. Put both the cylindrical in the refrigerator at least for 4 hours...
- After 3-4 hours took out it from the refrigerator. Cut the roll (cylindrical) gradually..You would get wheel type pieces...
- Biscuit roll or Roller coaster r ready to eat..always keep in the refrigerator..Children must love it..
Biscuit Roll Roller coaster - Read Also Recipes