Cinnamon roll casserole recipes - The truth is it's doable to prepare cinnamon roll casserole created from fresh components in a short time. Salad is a first-rate example. All you need is some contemporary ingredients, a chopping knife and the meal is prepared in five minutes. There are many salad dressings around which might enhance a boring plate of greens if the considered all that green stuff does doesn't do much for you.One other fast meal is stir fry. It is possible to purchase fresh stir fry mixes from most stores. Stir fry can go from packet to plate to abdomen in 15 minutes.
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole - One Dish Kitchen. This short-cut blueberry cinnamon roll casserole is so easy to make with just four ingredients! This Cinnamon Roll Casserole from Delish.com is it.
You can have Cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll casserole
- Prepare 1 can refrigerate cinnamon roll.
- It's 2 eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup almond milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground.
- You need 1 tablespoon butter.
- You need 1/2 frozen banana optional.
- You need 1/4 cup pecan optional.
Cinnamon Roll Casserole: An easy, delicious french toast type breakfast casserole that can be made using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and everyday ingredients! Add bread cubes, and toss until they. You won't believe how easy this is! As always, I made changes to the original recipe and I've posted my "version".
Cinnamon roll casserole step by step
- Remove cinnamon roll from package and cut them.
- Spread the butter in the bread pan.
- Spread the cinnamon roll evenly in the pan topping with pecan and frozen banana.
- In a separate bowl combined eggs milk vanilla and cinnamon whisk and pour over cinnamon roll.
- Cook at 350 f for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set, serve with icing that came with package enjoy 😉.
Cinnamon roll casserole - This is a big recipe, but you can easily half it. This cinnamon roll french toast casserole is the perfect breakfast to feed a crowd. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This Cinnamon Roll Casserole definitely didn't disappoint! Read Also Recipes