Cinnamon roll recipes - cinnamon roll is a misunderstood food and there are some others like -Eggs are considered stuffed with cholesterol and egg yolks particularly must in no way be consumed. Whereas Medical consultants say that Saturated fats together with Trans fat elevate extra blood ldl cholesterol as in comparison with dietary cholesterol. Eggs are fairly satisfying; Egg yolks have lutein as well as zeaxanthin that cut back danger of 'Age-Associated Macular Degeneration (AMD)' that leads to blindness after 50 years of age.
Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting!
You can have Cinnamon roll using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- It's 280 gr high protein flour.
- It's 50 gr granulated sugar.
- Prepare 15 gr Whipped cream can be powder or liquid.
- You need 1 whole egg.
- It's 4 gr dry yeast.
- It's 125 ml full cream milk.
- You need 3 gr salt.
- Prepare 40 gr butter / I used anchor unsalted or salted.
- Prepare 2 gr instant coffee.
- Prepare Filling:.
- You need 45 gr brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 sdm cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 25 gr butter/anchor melted.
- It's 40 gr sultanas/raisin/optional.
- Prepare 2 gr instant coffee.
- It's Frosting :.
- Prepare 30 gr creamcheese.
- You need 70 gr powdered/fine sugar.
- It's 20 gr butter.
- You need Vanilla essence.
They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. The BEST homemade cinnamon roll recipe! These gooey, soft cinnamon rolls are easy to make and always a hit.
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Make sure all the ingredient in room temp. Mix the flour, sugar, egg, dry yeast and coffee beat together until perfectly mixed. Until then you can mix butter and salt. Pastikan semua bahan bahan berada dalam suhu normal. Campurkan tepung, gula, telur, ragi dan kopi aduk bersamaan dengan mixer hook sampai tercampur ratadan membentuk gluten setelah itu tambahkan butter dan garam..
- Beat until they come together, you can continue until the mixture become elastic/ window pane. Leave the dough and let it rise for about +/- 1 hr. Aduk adonan dengan mixer elektrik sampai elastis/ window pane. Biarkan adonan sekitar 1 jam sampai mengembang 2 x lipat. You can add 2 tbsp of flour if the dough too sticky.
- Press the dough down a bit to release some air trapped inside. Then shape it into rectangle.
- Transfer the dough in well floured surface.or you can spread oil instead, in your work surface and rolling pin. Flatten your dough with rolling pin. Then start spreading the filling make sure it spread thoroughly. You can sprinkle some sultanas afterwards. Pindahkan adonan ke meja datang yg dibalur tepung atau minyak. ratakan adonan dengan rolling pin. setelah itu taburkan filling pastikan semua bagian terisi, setelah itu boleh taburin kismisnya..
- Then carefully roll the dough. Kemudian gulung adonan tadi.
- Cut the dough with a very sharp knife or you can use thread alternatively. Potong2 adonan dengan pisau yang tajam atau benang.
- Bake in a high temperature 180 -190 C depending on your oven for approximately 25 minutes. When it still warms spread the frosting you like, or you can just eat them plain. Panggang disuhu yang tinggi sekitar 180 atau 190 c tergantung oven kamu. keluarkan dari oven dan bisa dioles frosting pilihan kamu. atau bisa juga dinikmati tanpa frosting..
- For the Frosting Whisk together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until completely combined and smooth. Add vanilla and salt and whisk again. Whisk in powdered sugar until fully blended. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture reaches a pourable, but still thick, consistency. Pour and spread the icing evenly over the warm cinnamon rolls in the pan..
Cinnamon roll - They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold - you can also make them ahead and freeze. Just proof, roll out, and bake! Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Read Also Recipes