Chocolate Ganache Mousse recipes - Getting ready chocolate ganache mousse these high secret recipes at home provides you more freedom along with your food, you'll be able to alter certain recipes to fit your own requirements.e.g. if you're on a weight loss program you may want to use low-fat butter, or in case you are watching your ldl cholesterol consumption you might need to add much less salt, the chances are infinite. Why not use the knowledge you'll be able to obtain and come up with some of your individual secret recipes.
Is there a better combination than chocolate on chocolate? This amazing mousse pie has an easy Then, it's all topped with a smooth dark chocolate ganache. Even though this pie is light, it still tastes.
You can cook Chocolate Ganache Mousse using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache Mousse
- Prepare 200 ml whipping cream, 35% fat.
- Prepare 1/2 cup dark chocolate ganache.
- It's 1 cup white chocolate ganache.
- Prepare as needed cocoa powder for dusting.
- Prepare as needed chopped chocolate for garnish.
This Raspberry Filled Chocolate Mousse Cake with chocolate ganache is a perfectly decadent ending to any Valentine's Day or special occasion. This is the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe. Soft and moist chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and soft chocolate ganache. Chocolate ganache is made with melted chocolate and heavy cream, and for a very smooth Chocolate ganache is a really simple preparation that is commonly used as an icing or pastry filling.
Chocolate Ganache Mousse step by step
- In a chilled bowl, add the chilled whipping cream. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks. Add the leftover chocolate ganache, white chocolate ganache. Gently fold the mixture until well combined. Do not over beat the cream at this stage. If you like add peppermint or any other flavour of your choice. Combine and gently spoon the mixture into shot glasses or small serving cups. Give it a couple of taps for air to escape. Repeat the same until all glasses are filled..
- Chill the mousse preferably overnight or at least 5-6 hours. Using a strainer, dust the mousse with cocoa powder. Garnish with some chopped chocolate/mint/cherry. Serve chilled !! Note – I have used leftover ganache from a cake recipe and hence used 1/2 cup chocolate and 1 cup white chocolate ganache. It can be made with 1 cup chocolate and 1/2 cup white ganache too. Use the measurements for a perfect creamy mousse..
- Video Recipe - https://youtu.be/M08ZHEv9Dw0.
Chocolate Ganache Mousse - So this indecently fluffy peanut butter mousse with creamy chocolate ganache on top was destined to be published later in the year, but there was no way I was gonna wait that long! Whipped ganache is like a combination of chocolate whipped cream and chocolate mousse. Prepare the ganache by combining chocolate chips with hot cream. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and ganache is smooth. See more ideas about Desserts, Chocolate, Sweet treats. Read Also Recipes