Crispy potato roll recipes - In this busy world of ours many individuals discover themselves working extra hours than they want to. crispy potato roll Add the each day commute and the odd after work drink onto the day by day schedule and you may see why prepared meals have turn out to be highly regarded.After a very busy day on the office it's so a lot simpler to place a prepared made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it is to organize a meal using contemporary ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it just does not seem value it - all you wish to do is kick back, watch TV and unwind.
These crispy rolls have a mashed potato filling with mushrooms and herbs. Lay a sheet of brik (or filo) in front of you. Place a "sausage" of filling near the edge.
You can cook Crispy potato roll using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy potato roll
- You need 2 tbs plain flour.
- It's 1 packet roll ptti.
- It's potato half kg.
- Prepare green coriander as you need.
- You need 4 green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tbs salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs peprica powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs coriander seed.
- It's 1 tbs masla powder.
- It's 2 tbs oil.
- Prepare onion 2 samll size.
- You need water as u need.
- It's 1 kg oil for frying.
Meet your new favourite way with spuds - crispy SMASHED POTATOES! Crazy crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, they taste like buttery french fries - but crisper! Cover with a heaping Gently drop the egg rolls in batches in the hot oil, seam-side down. Cook, turning the rolls to brown.
Crispy potato roll step by step
- Boil potato and then mash them..
- Cut onion into samll size..
- Chopped green chilli.
- Take a pan and add oil.when oil is hot then add onion and cook over low flame for 5 minute..
- Add chopped green chilli,masala powder, coriandr seed,salt,peprica powder.and cook over low flame fr 5 minute..
- Add mashed potato and cook fr 5 minute.add green coriandr..
- Make a paste of plain flour.add 2tbs plain flour in water make a paste..
- Take roll ptti then mashed better stuffed into roll. then place a plain flour paste on the corner of patti then roll them..
- Then take 1kg oil and fry roll..
Crispy potato roll - These crispy samosas with spiced potatoes filling are perfect for your Iftar party or tea time snack. Try this easy potato rolls recipe. It is an easy evening teatime snack recipe #potatorolls #samosa. Crispy Potato Patties are a classic side dish, perfect to serve with everything from meatloaf to You can also make potatoes especially for this recipe. Try using dried potato flakes; they are a quality. Read Also Recipes