Bacon & Onion Roll recipes - bacon & onion roll also has saturated fats together with dietary cholesterol and is averted by folks caring about hearts. The reality is that lean reduce beef is low-fat and supplies protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are discovered deficient in it. Select steaks that have deep crimson colour with much less marbling
Deliciou's Bacon Seasoning makes anything taste like bacon. Bacon Classic by Bacon is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Francis Bacon was an English Renaissance statesman and philosopher, best known for his promotion of the scientific method.
You can cook Bacon & Onion Roll using 16 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon & Onion Roll
- It's Bread dough.
- Prepare 300 g (10.58 oz) Bread flour.
- It's 170 ml (5.74 fl oz) Water.
- Prepare 30 g (1.05 oz) Sugar.
- It's 6 g (0.21 oz) Dry yeast.
- You need 6 g (0.21 oz) Salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp Olive oil.
- You need Ingredients / Toppings.
- It's 100 g (3.52 oz) Bacon slices.
- Prepare 1 Onion *large.
- Prepare 1 Egg.
- It's 1/2 tbsp Water.
- It's to taste Salt & Pepper.
- It's to taste Mayonnaise.
- You need to taste Shredded cheese.
- It's to taste Parsley.
Bacon or " bacoun " was a Middle English term used to refer to all pork in general. The term bacon comes from various Germanic and French dialects. It derives from the French bako , Old High German bakko , and Old Teutonic backe , all of which refer to the back. EASY Homemade BACON, Step by Step to Perfect DIY Bacon!
Bacon & Onion Roll instructions
- Peel onion and slice thinly..
- Slice and cut bacon..
- Stir-fry the bacon first, and then add onion to it. *No need to put oil in the pan for stir-fry. Oil comes out from the bacon and is enough for this mixture..
- Season it with salt & pepper, Stir-fry a little bit, and then stop the heat..
- Put water & sugar in a cup or bowl and heat at 600W for 30 sec. *Not to make it hot, but lukewarm..
- Add dry yeast and mix well..
- Add half the amount of this mixture to the bread flour, mix it, and knead well..
- Add salt & olive oil and then knead again..
- Add the rest of the bread flour and knead well..
- Put the bread mixture on the big cutting board and knead more. *If the size of the cutting board is not big enough, divide the bread dough into two..
- Spread the bread mixture and make a rectangle shape with a rolling pin..
- Place the bacon & onion mixture on the bread. *Make some sapce on each edge to make it easy to roll up..
- Roll it up gently..
- Cut slices and place in the baking cups..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉). *I always put the heat safe tray on the oven to get the heat a little bit. It makes the bread ferment and inflate a little..
- Beat an egg and mix with water..
- Spread the beaten egg mixture on the surface with a brush. *It will brown the bread and make it shiny..
- Put some mayonnaise on top of the roll..
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 25 mins. *until the bread's surface becomes light brown..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top and done!.
- Also recommended! "Cinnamon & Raisins Roll" Recipe ID : 13580141.
Bacon & Onion Roll - Bacon - Curing, Smoking, Slicing, Cooking. His works argued for the possibility of scientific knowledge based only upon inductive reasoning and careful observation of events in nature. Bacon definition: Bacon is salted or smoked meat which comes from the back or sides of a pig. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. bacon. n. Delicious strips of juicy, pork heaven. Read Also Recipes