Cinnamon & Raisins Roll recipes - cinnamon & raisins rollunfold on whole-wheat toast, sounds scrumptious but super-fattening. You'll want to perceive that being high in fats does not necessarily imply that it is fattening. Physique fats is about balancing calories. Peanut butter is concentrated calorie supply so do not go overboard however use a tablespoon (simply 90 calories). It makes so many wholesome consuming recipes because it tastes good and may be very nutritious. Offering protein, folate and vitamin, peanut butter is great to add to healthy food recipes.
It has been prized for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. The Cinnamon desktop environment is a very large development project. It was very stable and very.
You can cook Cinnamon & Raisins Roll using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Raisins Roll
- Prepare Bread dough.
- It's 300 g (10.58 oz) Bread flour.
- Prepare 170 ml (5.74 fl oz) Water.
- You need 30 g (1.05 oz) Sugar.
- It's 6 g (0.21 oz) Dry yeast.
- It's 6 g (0.21 oz) Salt.
- It's 4 tsp Olive oil.
- It's Toppings.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) Raisins.
- Prepare 3 tbsp White sugar.
- It's 1 tsp Cinnamon powder.
- It's 100 g (3.52 oz) Powdered white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp Water.
- Prepare to taste Lemon juice.
Cinnamon is the aromatic, inner bark of certain bushy, tropical, evergreen shrubs or small trees of the Cinnamomum genus of the laurel family (Lauraceae), especially C. verum, C. aromaticum, and C. loureirii, that is dried, ground, and used as a spice. There are many types of cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), grown primarily in Sri Used as a spice for thousands of years, cinnamon comes from the bark of various species of.
Cinnamon & Raisins Roll instructions
- Put water & sugar in a cup or bowl and heat at 600W for 30 sec. *Do not make it hot, but lukewarm..
- Add dry yeast and mix well..
- Add half the amount of this mixture to the bread flour, mix it, and knead well..
- Add salt & olive oil and then knead again..
- Add the rest of the bread flour and knead well..
- Put the bread mixture on the big cutting board and knead more. *If the size of the cutting board is not big enough, divide the bread dough into two..
- Spread the bread mixture and make a rectangle shape with a rolling pin..
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon powder in a cup..
- Sprinkle this cinnamon sugar over the bread dough..
- Put raisins on it. *Make some space on each edge to make it easy to roll up..
- Roll up from the edge gently..
- Cut slices and place in the baking cups..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉). *I always put the heat safe tray on the oven to get the heat a little bit. It makes the bread ferment and inflate a little..
- Beat an egg and mix with water..
- Spread the beaten egg mixture on the surface with a brush. *It will brown the bread and make it shiny..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 25 mins. *until the bread's surface becomes light brown..
- Cool them down well..
- Mix powdered sugar, water, and few drops of lemon juice in a cup..
- Pour this sugar mixture over the bread and wait until it becomes a little bit hard..
- Also recommended! "Bacon & Onion Roll" Recipe ID : 13539153.
Cinnamon & Raisins Roll - Read Also Recipes