Egg Parantha Roll recipes - In this busy world of ours many people find themselves working extra hours than they want to. egg parantha roll Add the every day commute and the odd after work drink onto the each day schedule and you may see why ready meals have grow to be very popular.After a very busy day at the workplace it's so much simpler to put a ready made meal into the microwave or oven than put together it's to prepare a meal using fresh ingredients. All that chopping, peeling and what have you, it simply doesn't seem price it - all you wish to do is sit back, watch TV and unwind.
You can cook Egg Parantha Roll using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Parantha Roll
- Prepare 1 egg.
- Prepare 1 onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. salt.
- You need as needed Red chilli powder.
- Prepare Dough for making Parantha.
- Prepare vegetable oil.
- Prepare Mayo, ketchup as required.
Egg Parantha Roll step by step
- Take dough for making Parantha I had dough made with leftover daal So I used that Roll it as the shape you like I made it square.
- Heat tawa and toast Parantha as it’s usually done by applying ghee.
- Take it out in a plate when done Apply some mayo and ketchup.
- Beat egg till fluffy Add salt and red chilli powder Add finely chopped onion.
- Heat a pan and add oil When oil is hot add the beaten egg Let it cook.
- Flip the side and let it cook on the other side too Keep the flame low only Once done take it out in a plate.
- Place the cooked egg omelette over the Parantha Spread some more sauces and fold it like a roll. Cut from the middle and serve.
Egg Parantha Roll - Read Also Recipes