Vegan cabbage roll recipes - This is an understandable approach to consuming an evening vegan cabbage roll, especially when you stay alone or together with your associate. I guess most individuals steadiness their eating habits between ready meals and cooking kind scratch, but what in the event you begin to eat too many ready meals? Is that going to be helpful to your long term well being?The main causes folks are inclined to eat prepared meals is to save money and to avoid wasting time, but what if those things could possibly be achieved and, in case you are a non cook, you could study a brand new skill on the time identical? Would that make you're feeling extra like preparing your own meals?
This recipe for Stuffed Vegan Cabbage Rolls was by reader request. Hundreds of you asked for it, so here is my version. My version of Stuffed Vegan Cabbage Rolls.
You can have Vegan cabbage roll using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan cabbage roll
- It's 1 small cabbage/ half big cabbage.
- It's 2 spoons vegan butter/olive oil.
- It's Salt.
- Prepare Fillings.
- Prepare 1,5 cup rice.
- It's 50 gr frozen mushroom (any kind).
- Prepare 2 slices bread (without crust).
- Prepare 2 spoons soy milk.
- Prepare 1 clove garlic.
- Prepare 1 dice of vegetable broth (knorr).
- It's 2 spoons olive oil.
- It's Oregano.
- It's Salt.
- You need Pepper.
- You need Sauce.
- It's 12 spoons canned tomato sauce/soup.
- Prepare 1 clove garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 glass cooking white wine.
- You need 2 spoons olive oil.
This is my grandma's traditional cabbage roll recipe, but of course veganized! Cabbage rolls, whether vegan or not, are usually served as a main dish with polenta and vegan sour cream (or vegan yogurt), and sometimes garnished with hot pepper, potatoes or bread. Vegan Cabbage Rolls Stuffed with Grilled Eggplant, Mushrooms & Spinach. Enjoy these hearty Vegan Cabbage Rolls in a Rich Tomato Sauce, which have been a staple in my household for as long as I can remember.
Vegan cabbage roll instructions
- Prepare 18 sheets of cabbage leaves. Wash well with running water..
- Boil water and put a pinch of salt. When the water is boiled, put cabbage leaves for 4 minutes and take out from the water..
- Cut bread into small pieces and soften it with 3 spoon of soy milk. Crush and mix well. Cut 1 clove of garlic into small pieces and mix with the bread.
- Boil 1.5 cups of rice with 3 cups of water. Put 1 dice of vegetable broth dice. close with the lid for 10 mins. Tips: quick mix the rice when the dice is melted and close again with the lid..
- After 10 mins, put olive oil, mushrooms, and bread mixture. Add 1 glass of water if it is too much dry. Mix with the rice and close the lid. It will be ready after 5 mins with medium high heat..
- Put the filling into the cabbage leaves. Fill all 18 leaves. Tips: use a toothpick to seal the roll if you find it difficult to close..
- Melt butter on the pan. Once melted, put all cabbage roll on the pan. Close with a lid. Leave for 5-7 minutes with medium heat..
- On another pan, heat olive oil and 1 clove of garlic. Once you smell the garlic, put 12 spoons of tomato sauce/soup and 1/3 glass of white wine. Leave for 10 mins..
- Serve cabbage roll with the tomato sauce and enjoy your vegan cabbage roll!.
Vegan cabbage roll - These vegan stuffed cabbage rolls are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of sauerkraut, wild rice, veggies, and smothered with a layer of marinara sauce. Vegan Cabbage Rolls Recipe is a special comfort food. Steamed cabbage becomes the perfect holder for a flavorful mushroom, lentils and rice mix. It can be made ahead too. Delicious and satisfying vegan cabbage rolls filled with amaranth, sweet potatoes and lots of spices and seeds. Read Also Recipes