Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken
“How to Make a Recipe Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken need 11 ingredients and 6 Step”
You can make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken use 11 ingredients and 6 step. Here’s how to make }.
Ingredients make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken
- You Need olive oil.
- You Need lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- You Need large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- You Need kosher salt.
- You Need paprika.
- You Need black pepper.
- You Need cumin.
- You Need dried oregano.
- You Need sugar.
- You Need chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- You Need boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
how to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..