Chicken kathi roll recipes - chicken kathi roll additionally has saturated fats together with dietary ldl cholesterol and is avoided by individuals caring about hearts. The truth is that lean minimize beef is low-fat and provides protein in addition to iron (supplies oxygen from lungs to body cells). Many ladies are discovered poor in it. Choose steaks which have deep crimson coloration with less marbling
NOTE: Paneer (cottage cheese) or potato cubes can be used instead of chicken to make vegetarian kathi rotis. Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a lip smacking roll of a flaky tawa paratha stuffed with a flavourful chicken filling. Once your parathas are ready this dish can be put together real quick.
You can have Chicken kathi roll using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken kathi roll
- It's For paratha.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour or maida.
- It's 2 tsp oil.
- It's To taste salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp sugar.
- It's As needed water.
- You need For filling.
- Prepare 500 gm Chicken (boneless thigh cut into small pieces).
- It's 1 cup hung yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp tandoori chicken masala.
- You need 2 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 tsp red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- It's 2 tsp mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste salt.
- It's For assembling.
- Prepare 1 large onion finely sliced.
- It's 2 green chilies finely chopped.
- It's 1 bell pepper finely chopped lengthwise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp chat masala.
- It's 1 tsp lemon juice.
- It's 1 charcoal.
Chicken Kathi Rolls are popular Indian street food. This easy step by step recipe with video and pro tips will help you make the best kathi rolls at home! Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a mouth watering and scrumptious roll made using chicken filling and wrapped using a delicious roti. These Chicken Kathi Rolls were truly a culinary adventure for me.
Chicken kathi roll step by step
- First make a dough for paratha. For this in a large bowl put flour,salt,sugar,oil mix it well then slowly add water & knead a very soft dough set it for 20 minutes. Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking tray..
- In a meanwhile marinate the chicken with yogurt,ginger garlic paste and other spices that mentioned above. Now make a whole at the center of the bowl put hot charcoal at the center then pour some oil over it then immediately..
- Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking and put it in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes at highest temperature or you can simply roast it on the gas stove..
- Now from the dough take a small portion of the dough then make a laccha paratha out of this(i.e firstmake a plain paratha then sprinkle with some oil and flour over it then with a knife cut at one side then starts folding then it becomes a cone then press it with hand).
- Now assemble everything,first take a paratha put few chicken pieces followed by some onions, green chilies and other sauces chaat masala,lemon juice that mentioned above then roll it and cover half of the roll with butter paper & it’s done.. enjoy😊.
Chicken kathi roll - Although I love dining on Indian food, I'm not well-versed in cooking from South Asia, also known as the Indian subcontinent. A Chicken Kathi Roll is the most renowned street food available in the street side stalls in Kolkata. A brilliant street side snack to grab in a hurry. It's marinated & sauteed boneless chicken stuffed inside. Kathi Kebabs or Kathi rolls is another Street Food item from India that is just loved by one and all. Read Also Recipes